FSPCA Training course-PCQI for human food (Completed)
Introduction of the course PCQI stands for Preventative Controls Qualified Individuals. The PCQI training course material is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the Food and Drug Administration as adequate for preventive controls qualified individual training. The course will cover:
- Overview of the Food Safety Modernization Act requirements for human food;
- Current good manufacturing practice requirements;
- Animal food safety hazards;
- Overview of the food safety plan;
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination;
- Preventive controls management components;
- Process controls;
- Supply-chain applied controls; and
- Recall plans.
The course is ideal for facility and regulatory employees who will be designated PCQIs or part of a PCQI team. Successfully completing the course is one way to meet the requirements for a PCQI. Participants will leave the training with a better understanding of how to create a human food safety plan specific to their facility. They will be recognized by the FSPCA for completing the course and receive a certificate.
Out of stock