Chinese Label Consultation Service
TheCCIC North America Inc. provides complete food labeling consultation services and cosmetic product registration and filling with relevant agencies in China.
According to GB7718-2011 (compulsory implemented since April 20, 2012) and GB28050-2011(compulsory implemented since January 1, 2013, the new standard has put forward a number of new requirements on the labeling for prepackaged foods, as well as set up standard for prepackaged foods provided indirectly to consumers, and makes nutrition labeling becoming a mandatory labeling content.
CCIC North America Inc. provides you with prepackaged food and cosmetics labeling consultation services importing to China. Services include: Regulations and standards consultation, label review, proposed modification on label, assist in designing Chinese labels, assist in setting up label data file, plus other extended services that might be needed.
• Original Labeling Sample
• Original Labeling Translation
• Chinese Labeling design sample
• Business registration and license
• Business registration and license of the designated importing agent shown on the label
• Product formula ratio documents
• Additional documents: trademark registrations, accreditation, awards, etc. (Please specify)
*Note: All documents need to be with the applicant’s company stamp. If the documents are in a foreign language, corresponding Chinese translated document will need to be provided.
• ISO 14001
• Simple Prepackaged Foods including bottled water, alcoholic beverages, cooking oils
$400 USD per label
• Special Prepackaged Foods including infant formulas, dietary supplement foods
$800 USD per label
• All Other Conventional Foods
$500 USD per label