The agriculture and food business service network of CCIC North America Inc. covers all of USA and Mexico.
After many years of service, CCIC North America Inc. has established cooperative relationships with customers such as Bunge, COFCO, CHS, Hang Tung and Xiamen C&D.
CCIC North America Inc. is committed to providing professional technical support to serve all aspects of international agricultural and food trade.
• Commodity inspection and appraisal services for quality, sanitation, weight, supervision of loading and discharging, origin, Phytosanitary, chemical residue and GMOs of bulk agricultural products (corn, wheat, sorghum, soybean, soybean oil, etc.);
• Inspection and appraisal services for quality, safety risk assessment, GMOs, weight and quantity of feed (poultry by-product meal, alfalfa, rice bran, DDGS, etc.);
• China’s national policy interpretation, qualification assessment and project consultation for agricultural products.
• GAFTA (Grain and Feed Trade Association) certified member of the International Third-Party Independent Inspection Agency;
• Member of the FOSFA (Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations);
• Member of the OTA (North American Organic Trade Association);
• Member of the IQNet (The International Certification Network);
• Member of the IFOAM (The International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements);
• Observer Member of IFIA (International Federation of Inspection Agencies);
Obtaining CCIC certificates and reports helps meet the relevant Chinese laws and regulations, avoid policy risks, improve customs clearance efficiency, and reduce the cost of storage and transportation.